Sunday, September 09, 2007

My First....................

Friends,

Lot of us would cherish the first things that we get in our life. It’s always something special & we would treasure it forever. Here is a list of my first things that i got in my life.

My First School - Vivekananda Vidyalaya, Perambur.

My First Residence - Perambur

My First Thrashing - Can’t forget the thrashing that i got from my parents for replacing a broken water bottle (glass) with a tomato ketchup bottle (by stealing their money)

My First Signature - Signing in School Report Card fearing yet another beating from mom

My First Adventure - Head on collision with roadside dustbin while learning to ride bicycle.

My First Embarrassment - The above incident happened when the next door beautiful girl was teaching me to ride bicycle, on whom i had a crush.

My First Proud Moment - Defeating my friend in the “Friendly” karate contest.

My First Crush - Our Maths Teacher

My First College - DG Vaishnav College

My First “Bunk” - Bunking the college to see Parthiban’s dumbest movie

My First Victory - Winning 3 competitions on a roll in our First Inter-College Competition (In Engg College).

My First Poem - Asking my friend to write a poem for my feelings on occasion of my best friend’s wedding.

My First Movie with friends - “Dil Se” (As far as i could remember)

My First Salary - Getting salary from dad for working in his company for a month.

My First outing with friends - Kodaikanal, where i kissed death 2 times (while climbing rocks)

My First outside India trip - Indianapolis, US - Unforgettable trip ever i had…

The list continues……. By now, i guess you must be penning down your first things… Waiting eagerly to read it……..

No comments: